Anyone who has ever sat for an examination and had access to past questions and answers of same exams in the years before knows the value of such material. For one, past questions and answers help students have a fair idea of what to expect and how to deal with those challenges. Not only do those issues include question types and formats, but also how best to manage time while taking the examination in question. As such, it is important also to be sure of the source of the past resources that one uses.
Here are a few quick benefits of past question and answer tools:
- they help you find out what you already know and what you don’t know
- they help you practice time management in the exam hall
- they help you get a better understanding of the exam topics
First Veritas has an electronic product, Question Bank, a student examination self-preparation tool
which provides past questions and answers to WAEC examinations over the past 20 years. The team at First Veritas actually have high profile experience of twenty years in the publishing field, making the brand a trustworthy one.
Question Bank is an electronic resource – installable on your Windows PC. It provides:
- revision tests, practice tests, and exams
- study tips
- you can select different subjects, exam years, and time frames for each test you want to take in Question Bank
- the Question Bank itself has a built-in usage guide
- being electronic, wear and tear that traditional paper resources are subject to is eliminated
Question Bank is a great support tool to prepare for WAEC in the 21st century. Your children are able to use the tool they are already familiar with – the PC or laptop – to polish up their preparation. It does not replace the need for the student to study. Every student preparing for any exam has to have a fair grasp of the subjects being covered in order to get the best out of past questions and answers. Any student who has done that will benefit immensely from using First Veritas’ Question Bank.
For any enquiries, please call 08104039756.